About the Magical Nights
Lake Lanier Islands celebrates 20 years of Magical Nights of Lights!
You’re invited to bring family and friends to another year of twinkling lights and bright smiles. Add memories of your own to the famous traditions under the lights.
Fill your car with family, friends and neighbors and head out to Magical Nights of Lights. Enjoy a slow ride with miles of illuminated characters and millions of twinkling lights:
- drive over the magnificent snowflake bridge
- down through the 12 days of Christmas
- up past the illuminated diamond wonder light
- under the blanket-lit bridge
- to the dancing Holiday House
- Santa’s Workshop
- Christmas Carnival and more!
The celebration begins Friday, November 16th until New Year’s Eve, Monday, December 31st.
The Magical Nights of Lights journey doesn’t stop with the lights. The Holiday Village is a must-see for everyone, complete with a bonfire for roasting marshmallows, delicious holiday fare, pony and amusement rides, holiday shopping and much more. Find the perfect Christmas tree ornament to commemorate your visit.
Kids of all ages can take a break from roasting marshmallows and riding ponies to have their photos taken and discuss their holiday wish lists with Santa himself at the Santa Shop. (Nominal charges apply to the Santa photos, amusement rides, pony rides and marshmallow roasting.)
Special Treats to See This Year
- Celebrate Santa’s Grand Arrival Accompanied by Fireworks on Saturday, November 17th
- Live Nativity Scene back by popular demand! (December 1st – 25th)
- Verizon Wireless Ice Skating Rink
- New Animated Lights Holiday House
- Mingle with our mascot, Bucky Beaver
- Visit with Santa & his elves
- Traditional carnival rides
- NEW collection of lights and attractions